Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Year that was

The third term exams got over yesterday. With that the first year at IRMA gets over. Just one more week and then I am off home.
Its been a different year to say the least. I came here with a bag full of clothes and dreams. Leaving with a bag full of clothes and some more dreams.
This was the most "learning" year for me. And most of it was related to ME and not to academics. I thought I had fewer weaknesses but life here revealed so many of them that I am kept busy working on them.
The highlight of the year was the two months that I spent in Toranmal and the Tata Crucible Finals in Mumbai. Both of them will remain etched in my memory for a long time to come.
I also realised that a vacation with family would never be so joyful as it turned out to be in September. The biggest disappoint was on loosing out on people who were extremely close to me. I am still coming to terms on those issues. But then life was never a smooth bed of roses.
All in all, its been a "different" year. A year that has definitely made me more stronger and more eager to take on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment